TPA Office Request for Proposal
Request for Proposal is a sales and marketing application for managing the interaction and communication of case information and proposals from carriers and markets to producers, brokers, and clients.
- Track cases throughout the life of the sales process
- Track and market multiple product lines simultaneously
- Follow-up with producers/brokers and markets/carriers
- Query cases with quick and easy-to-use ad-hoc reporting and analysis tools
- Report on the sales process with both log and statistical analysis of cases with producers and cases quoted with markets
- Integrated with the Contact Managment application for ease of communication with producers/brokers, carriers/markets, and agents/agencies
- Track multiple carriers/markets for each product line by date sent, date due, date quote received, and current status
- Create a complete quote package—TPA Office does all this in one package with just a few mouse clicks
- Send the same quote package to all markets at once via e-mail from within TPAOffice
- Journalize completed quote packages by market for complete documentation and review of information provided for quotation
- File market quotes for complete documentation and review with the account
- Create comparative worksheets of options from the market quote
- Create a proposal presentation
Create and Manage a complete Electronic File for documentation, on-line review, and distribution in the sales and administration process.
- Collect, attach and organize Case Information directly with the proposal—in any file format
- Eliminate the need to create a set of case directories for document storage
- Eliminate the clutter of documents in multiple applications
- View all Case Information in its own native format without leaving the application
- Collect, attach and organize Case Information directly to the Account—in any file format
- Simply drag-and-drop e-mail messages or application files into the Case Info screen, assign a category for indexing and save
- Create Microsoft Excel or Word documents within the Application for automatic attachment to the Account
- Manage Account data for Terms, Rates, Fees, Business Partners and Assignments for each Administrative Year
- View and edit all Case Information in its own native format, i.e. Microsoft Excel or Word, PDF Document, Scanned Image, all within the TPA Office without leaving the Application
- Built-in reporting and easy-to-use Custom reporting from all Applications for managing client files and data
- Easily Query client information for reporting and analysis
- Correspond with Business Partners and Departments assigned to administration with E-mail and Letters, Newsletters and Announcements.
- Create Distribution Lists for mass communication to all clients, billing administrators or any other client assignment.
- One-click access to Business Partners and contacts from within all Applications
Electronic File—Case Info
E-mail with Attachments
Case Information may be attached to the case as received from a Producer/Broker in an email, including email attachments
Simply drag-and-drop e-mail messages into the Case Info screen to attach
Spreadsheets and Word Processing Documents
Spreadsheets and Word Processing documents may be attached to the case by a simple drag-and-drop of the document into the Case Info window;
Or—A new Spreadsheet or Word Processing document may be created from within Request For Proposal and completed to organize case history, experience, terms and benefits, and so on. These new documents are automatically attached to the Case.
Or—Spreadsheet and Word Processing document Templates may be established to enter case information in a standard format for inclusion in the case information.
Any File may be attached to the case information to complete the case documentation; this may include a PDF, data export file, and so on.
Documents may be scanned directly into case information through any twain complaint scanner.
Ad-Hoc User notes—add notes to document the process and include file attachments if required.
Product Lines such as Medical Stop-Loss have data entry windows for entering and capturing specific information in an organized data table, such as:
- Requested Stop-Loss Contract Terms
- Benefit Plan Summary
- Census, detailed and age-banded
- Claim Experience
- Premium History
Create a complete Quote Package—TPA Office does all this in one package with just a few mouse clicks
- Include a Transmittal Page
- Create an organized PDF document with all Case Info
- Attach Case Info as files
- Send the same Quote Package to all Markets at once via e-mail
- Completed Quote Packages are journalized by Market for complete documentation and review of information provided for quotation
Collect Market Quotes
- Journalize Market Quotes for complete documentation and review
- Create Comparative Worksheets of Options from the Market Quote
Comparative Market Quote Options
- Attachment Points
- Lasered Individuals
- Create a Proposal Presentation
- Align Current Rates, Renewal Rates and Competitors in a side-by-side comparison